Cool Engineering

Info on some cool engineering projects

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More sucess amidst holdups

I haven’t really done lots of project work over the last week or two, despite thinking about the project lots. The major cause of this temporary hold-up on project work has been other project work. Last Wednesday I submitted my traffic controller project, which was basically a project designed to simulate the traffic light controls at intersections - with pedestrian crossings and all. It seemed that everything went OK and I managed to get 10/10 for the demonstration - hopefully the report is received equally as well. Besides this and other uni project taking up lots of time I have been applying for graduate job positions and already have a number of interviews to attend - a process which really eats up time.
In terms of success it seems that Wade is making some progress on the SD card interface (I better adjust the Gantt chart as this was scheduled to be finished about a month ago :)), and it seems I have finally managed to find some cable to suit the tiny connector mentioned in the last post. Our supervisor suggested hacking up an only EIDE cable (which has a smaller pitch than the standard IDE cable and should fit perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home