Cool Engineering

Info on some cool engineering projects

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More aerial photos


Ok, we have a presenation about the UAV concept on Friday and decided to go out and get some fresh and really nice aerial photos from the plane. After strapping a 2MP camera to the plane and sending it up (and fetching it from the tree once) we have a total of 44 photographs - some from the ground. Of these 44 about 20 look really good (crisp and actually of something).
One photo is attached for your viewing pleasure - the rest will make my other website soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob's cranky that I'm not posting enough comments on his blog. I think he's just karma whoring. :P

Of course, he didn't provide all the details of yesterdays flight - such as the first two attempts at flight resulting in, well, failure. The second time into a tree.

And to think I was actually thinking of offering my camera to put on the plane. I don't think so. :)

12:58 AM  
Blogger Robert Ross said...

I mentioned fetching from the tree once...

Also all the other photos are now loaded up at
http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/rj3ross/

-Rob

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home